Browse Service Offerings
Web DesignWhat Makes 504 Media Different?
You Can Build Your Own Website, Right? Sure you can, so what makes us different? At 504 Media Solutions, we understand that a solid and engaging web presence is necessary in today’s business climate. Your company’s web presence allows you to reach more people in your potential market than traditional marketing strategies have in the past. Therefore, it is important that your website speaks accurately and confidently about what you do as an organization.
Partner with us to design your world class website today!!
See graphic below for more detail
Monthly Services Subscription
We have multiple monthly subscription packages to meet your various needs. We offer content editing, site security and hosting services.
Your sensitive information is important to us. Our solutions include the latest in best practices and network security.
What is Responsive Design?
Subscription Services504 Media offers several monthly subscription packages providing services such as website hosting, site security/backups and content editing Contact Us For More Details
The 504 Media Hosting Package:
- Website Storage Space
- Point your Domain Name to your new site
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
- Scalable Solutions based upon storage needs
The 504 Media Site Security Package Includes:
- Plugin Updates
- Software Updates
- Site Backups
- Malware Protection
The 504 Media Content Editing Package:
- 2 hours of content edits per month for items such as event calendar updates, minor verbiage changes and new blog postings
- Excludes anything considered a design change.
- Exclusions and anything over 2 hours billed at hourly rate
Advisory That Truly Helps Your Business Grow!
With over 13 years of experience in Corporate America and Small Business, 504 Media Solutions has the expertise to provide advisory and best practices in the following areas:
- Business Model Readiness
- Target Market Identification
- Web Presence Advisory and Best Practices (website and social media)
- Website Optimization to maximize consumers’ information gathering while minimizing clicks needed to navigate your site
- Communication and Marketing Strategy
- E-Commerce Logistics and Best Practices
We are here to serve you in a variety of ways.
Do You Have a Solid Business Plan?
A solid business plan has several benefits, such as:
- Product Launch Strategy
- Market Research
- Price Point Setting
- Expenses and Revenue Discovery
- Tax Planning
- and more!!